Working with Volunteers: Getting it right from the start
Length: 3.0 hours
Cost: £35pp (£150 if in-house and not more than 12 people – figure does not include travel costs)
Location & Date: to be confirmed
To support organisations in exploring what is involved in starting a volunteer programme.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
● Discuss the key elements that need to be considered when starting a volunteer programme.
● Start to outlining a Volunteer Policy for their own organisation
● List possible reasons people are motivated to volunteers
● Write a role description for a possible volunteer in your organisation.
● Know where to go for further support and information to help you set up your volunteer programme.
Senior managers in organisations who are at the start of their volunteer involving journey.