Code of Governance
Good Governance: a Code for the Voluntary and Community Sector, is just as it says, a code of governance written for voluntary and community organisations:
- By the sector, for the sector.
- Six key principles explain good governance.
- Points out important legal requirements.
- Gives suggestions on how to apply the principles in practice.
- Jointly owned by NCVO, ACEVO, SCC, ICSA & WCVA.
- Supported by the Charity Commission and the Clothworkers’ Company.
– See more at: http://www.governancecode.org/#sthash.QqAJZ6CV.dpuf